This Australian Group is for enthusiastic knitters, crocheters, sewers, who would like donate their work to charities. Most of us donate locally to save on postage so we can buy more yarn! Our aim is to share with each other charities support and the types of items they use. Swap stories, patterns, ideas and work together to help those in need.
All members of the community are welcome to join and to nominate charities for the group and/or individuals to support. No charity is too big or too small for us to help. In fact the smaller the charity the better because they are the ones who struggle and survive mainly on the goodness of others.
For whatever you like to knit, crochet or sew I can find a needy body be it human or animal.
TOTAL DONATIONS GIVEN over 560,000 to date!!
August donatons post by September 10
Check out our Gift Shop for lots of goodies..
- 723 Members
- 30,572 Topics, Last Post:
- Started on
Group Email Addresses
- All members can post to the group.
- Posts to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Posts from new users require approval from the moderators.
- Messages are set to reply to group.
- Subscriptions to this group require approval from the moderators.
- Archive is visible to members only.
- Wiki is visible to members only.
- Members can edit their messages.